Shogun Frame Sliders - Details
- Pucks are made of shatter proof UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) material infused with UV protective polymer
- Pucks absorb kinetic energy from crashes and will not shatter in cold temperature like some types of Delrin or fade in the sun
- Each puck has a press fit aluminum bushing to hold it in place during impact to reduce the risk of the puck tearing off of the mounting point
- Frame slider offsets are CNC machined from the same grade aluminum as military aircraft
- Offsets are anodized black to match O.E.M components
- Each offset is manufactured to stringent specifications with ISO 9000 quality control
- Sliders use the latest CAD/CAM technology and are specifically designed for each model to ensure the best fitment and highest level of protection
- Each frame slider comes with high tensile strength corrosion resistant hardware
- Shogun uses socket head bolts in nearly every kit, allowing for stronger frame slider design in a more compact space
- Newer applications of Shogun frame sliders make use of a counter sunk design, which distributes the force of impact over a wider area and gives additional strength to the system so that the puck remains attached to the motorcycle
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair
Note: Some models may require modifications for application.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.