Smith Optics Edgewood Sunglasses - Details
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. The Smith Optics Edgewood Sunglasses' frame shape does just that. Invincible disregard to the norm is cemented by the strength of the brow line. Subtle, sculpted temple surfaces complement this statement piece that's brimming with rebellious personality. Sometimes you just have to go for it.
- Evolve frame material
- Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses
- Six base lens curvature
- Auto-lock hinges
- Medium fit / large coverage
- Polarized Grey Green reduces reflected glare and sharpens detail. The Grey Green lens transmits colors the same way
our eyes interpret colors. The result is natural vision - true colors that are easy on the eye. Anti-Reflective (A/R) mirror
coating eliminates back glare. Visible Light Transmission : 15%
- Blackout is a Dark Grey lens tint that cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in very bright, exposed sunny conditions. Also effective
at altitudes where bright conditions can become exponentially more powerful from the glare created when powerful
mid-day sun reflects off of the snow. Visible Light Transmission : 15%
- Red SOL-X Mirror A true color Grey lens with multi-layer Red Mirror provides true color vision without affecting light reaching the eye.
Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt, and grease. Visible Light Transmission : 11%
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays