Smith Optics Tioga Polarized Sunglasses - Details
The clean corners and traditionally shaped temple of the Tioga is a classic cool for outdoor lovers, same as it was when originally released in 1993. Created at a time within Smith where the designers were also the catalog models, the engineers came in late on powder days, and Smith just walked out the backdoor to get extreme, the Tioga is still perfect for life beyond office walls.
- Cellulose propionate frame material
- Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses
- Adjustable wire core temple
- Barrel hinges
- Medium fit / medium coverage
- 6 base lens curvature
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare. Visible Light Transmission - 15%
- Polarized Grey Green reduces reflected glare and sharpens detail. The Grey Green lens transmits colors the same way our eyes interpret colors. The result is natural vision - true colors that are easy on the eye. Visible Light Transmission - 15%
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product