Speed And Strength SS1310 Under The Radar Full Face Helmet - Details
The SS1310 Under The Radar full face motorcycle helmet from Speed and Strength is lined with a removable, washable Cool-Core moisture wicking liner and built with an A.T.P.A.(Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell. The helmet offers a double 'D' D-ring retention system and an Air Strike direct course ventilation system for proper airflow circulation. The SS1310 helmet offers a Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system and Lockdown shield security lock system. Included are both a clear and a tinted All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield.
- Motorcycle helmet with ATPA (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell construction for lighter weight and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- Lockdown shield security system with single action locking mechanism allows the face shield to be locked in a close position
- Double 'D' D-ring retention system secures the helmet in place using standard D-rings and strap, with a retention snap to secure the excess strap
- Light weight street bike helmet for day long comfort and rider performance
- Includes clear and tinted face shields
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Matte Black
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).