Speed And Strength SS1600 Solid Speed Full Face Helmet - Details
The Speed and Strength SS1600 full face helmet comes lined with a removable and washable Cool-Core moisture wicking liner and is built with an A.T.P.A. (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell that meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards. The 1550 gram motorcycle helmet contains a Lockdown shield security system and an Air Strike direct course ventilation system providing proper airflow circulation. A DVD (Drop Visor Design) is included for sun protection, as is an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant clear face shield, tinted shield sold separately.
- Motorcycle helmet with ATPA (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell construction for lighter weight (1550 grams) and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- Lockdown shield security system with single action locking mechanism allows the face shield to be locked in a close position
- DVD (Drop Visor Design) single action, internal tinted retractable sun visor for daytime riding
- Double 'D' D-ring retention system secures the helmet in place using standard D-rings and strap, with a retention snap to secure the excess strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).