Speed And Strength SS4000 Carbon Speed Full Face Helmet - Details
The SS4000 Carbon Speed full face motorcycle helmet from Speed and Strength is lined with a removable, washable Cool-Core moisture wicking liner and built with a carbon fiber shell that meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards. The helmet offers a double 'D' D-ring retention system and an Air Strike direct course ventilation system for proper airflow circulation. The SS4000 helmet offers a Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system and Lockdown shield security lock system. Included is an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield, tinted shield sold separately.
- Motorcycle helmet with advanced carbon fiber shell construction for lighter weight (1350 grams) and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- Lockdown shield security system with single action locking mechanism allows the face shield to be locked in a close position
- Double 'D' D-ring retention system secures the helmet in place using standard D-rings and strap, with a retention snap to secure the excess strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
- Carbon Fiber
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).