Speed And Strength SS700 Go For Broke Full Face Helmet - Details
The Speed and Strength SS700 full face helmet comes lined with a removable and washable moisture wicking liner and is built with an A.T.P.A. (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell that meets or exceeds DOT standards. The 1500 gram motorcycle helmet contains an Air Strike direct course ventilation system for proper airflow circulation. Lock 'N Load conversion shield replacement system with an All Clear! optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant clear face shield that is included with all full face helmets, tinted shield sold separately.
- Motorcycle helmet with ATPA (Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy) shell construction for lighter weight (1500 grams) and increased impact resistance
- Lightweight, removable/washable and moisture wicking Cool-Core fabric liner keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system with adjustable and strategically placed intake vents combined with rear exhaust vents
- Integrated cooling channels in the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provide maximum air flow through the helmet
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield provides clear vision and protection
- Lock 'N Load rapid conversion shield replacement system with quick release lever for quick and easy, tool-less shield changes
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear face shield. Optional tinted face shield shown (sold separately).