STI Tech 2 MXC Intermediate Terrain Front Tire - Details
The STI Tech 2 MXC has been years in the making. The "MXC" designation reflects this motorcycle tire's adaptability to both MX and XC applications. Extensively tested on everything from off road two-strokes to the latest 450 four-stroke motocrossers in a wide variety of terrain and in numerous racing events, the result is an extremely versatile intermediate terrain dirt bike tire delivering exceptional performance and value.
- 4 ply carcass designed for mixed terrain usage yields an ideal balance of durability, handling and performance
- Reinforced carcass, designed and tested to meet the demands of today's high performance motocross bikes
- Advanced rubber compounds display an exceptionally low wear rate
- Dual compound and stiff lower sidewalls maximize durability and greatly extends tread wear
- Semi-wide tread pattern offers outstanding traction and control on both soft and hard surfaces
- Excellent desert/loose terrain hook up while maintaining predictable hard pack control
- Intermediate profile incorporates larger tread volume on the shoulder for enhanced cornering grip and acceleration
- Pliable bead and sidewall to make for easy installation
- These offroad motorcycle tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- NHS (Not for Highway Service)
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21, 70/100-17, 70/100-19 and 90/100-21.