Strider 12 Pro No Pedal Balance Bike - Details
Strider's all-aluminum, high-end model.
The lightest production Strider in the World. Strider balance bikes are the industry leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- Durable, U.S. patented aluminum frame
- Puncture proof EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) polymer tires
- No tool assembly and adjustment
- Quick release saddle and handlebar clamps
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically shaped padded saddle
- Launchpad footrest with grip tape
- Motocross style number plate
- Custom PRO graphics
- Ages 18 months to 5 years
- Maximum rider weight: 27 kg/60 lbs.
- Super lightweight: 2.4 kg/5.3 lbs.