Strider 12 Sport No Pedal Balance Bike - Details
Striders feature rich, mid level model.
Strider balance bikes are the industry leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- Durable, U.S. patented steel frame
- Puncture proof EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) polymer tires
- No tool assembly
- Quick release saddle and handlebar clamps
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings
- Mini grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically shaped padded saddle
- Includes both standard and extra long seatposts to fit children of various heights
- Launchpad footrest with grip tape
- Ages 18 months to 5 years
- Maximum rider weight: 27 kg/60 lbs.
- Super lightweight: 3.0 kg/6.7 lbs.