T-Bags Dakota Touring Pack - Details
The T-Bags Dakota offers 2.3 cubic feet of storage capacity and lots of extras. The side pockets zip off and become rider and passenger backpacks with padded shoulder straps. The large external organizer provides easy access to maps, tire gauges, phones and other items. Two insulated water bottle pockets are accessible to your passenger. Each holds a one-quart bottle and zips flat when not in use.
- Made of tough 1680 denier ballistic nylon with fade resistant UV treatment
- Insulated with 0.5" closed cell foam plus PE (Polyethylene) board inserts that allow bag to hold its shape when empty
- Side pockets zip-off and become backpacks with padded shoulder straps
- Large external organizer for maps, tire gauges, hand held computers, etc.
- Two insulated one-quart water bottle pockets that zips flat when not in use
- Well-balanced carrying handle stows in its own pocket
- Six quick-release security tie-down straps
- Nineteen extra bungee tie-down points for added versatility
- Attached bungee bottom rain cover for all weather motorcycle protection
- Recommended for the large Harley-Davidson Tour-Pack luggage rack as bag bottom measures 12" H x 26" W
- 11.5" H x 27" W x 12" D
- Capacity: 2.3 cu. ft. (including backpacks and external pocket)
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Note: Luggage rack required. After installing the Dakota, be sure you have full use of your cruiser's rear view mirrors for an unobstructed view behind you.