Twin Air Power Flow Kit Replacement Backfire Air Filter - Details
Over 40 years ago, it all began in the sandy, gritty soil of the Netherlands - where the resulting engine failures proved that single foam and paper air filters gave riders air flow, but failed at protection. Twin Air's breakthrough, a fused dual layer design (now widely copied) combines performance and protection. The fused layers of open pore outer foam and fine pore inner foam trap even the smallest particles. The rounder design boosts airflow, as do the minimized seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process: Shorter seams = more foam = more air flow.
- Replacement backfire resistant air filters for Twin Air Power Flow Air Filter Kits (sold separately)
- Fused, dual layer backfire resistant offroad air filter for four stroke motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, quads and side-by-sides
- Coarse, open pore outer foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand before they can damage your engine
- Free flowing, backfire resistant foam laminated to the inside of the air filter eliminates restrictive, stock backfire screen
- Fine pore inner foam designed for 4-stroke engines acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles, while ensuring maximum air passage
- Thick, flat foam greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Fused inner and outer elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers
- Washable/reusable design for enhanced cost effectiveness, reusing a Twin Air foam air filter 40-50 times is common
- Exclusively formulated adhesive withstands repeated cleanings, even with harsh solvents or gasoline
- Slightly smaller than stock filters to increase air space around the filter and improve circulation
- High quality construction, assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit
- Evenly sized and distributed cell pores for even coating of air filter oil
- Packaged in a resealable bag for added convenience
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.