Twin Air Power Flow Filter Kit - Details
Kit comes with a rigid, lightweight, billet aluminum cage that provides a tight seal to the airbox and replaces your flimsy plastic stock cage. Twin Air PowerFlow Kit includes a pre-oiled Twin Air filter, a special aluminum cage and all necessary mounting hardware. Twin Air PowerFlow Kit for 4-Stroke models includes a rigid, lightweight, billet aluminum cage with a special backfire-resistant layer of foam laminated to the inside of the filter.
- Designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt/dust
- Better breathing than competitors two piece foam design with proper density for maximum performance and filtration
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
- More still air space in airbox for better breathing
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Large/flat sealing surface has a more reliable seal
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers - Trapped particles can restrict airflow and if dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet
- 4-stroke models include backfire screen laminated to the inside of the filter
- Billet aluminum construction
- Rigid & lightweight
- Replaces the flimsy plastic stock cage
- Provides a tight seal to the airbox
Note: Some kits come with a plastic filter cage.
Note: Images for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.