Twin Air Pre-Oiled Offroad Air Filter - Details
Over 40 years ago, it all began in the sandy, gritty soil of the Netherlands - where the resulting engine failures proved that single foam and paper air filters gave riders air flow, but failed at protection. Twin Air's breakthrough, a fused dual layer design (now widely copied) combines performance and protection. The fused layers of open pore outer foam and fine pore inner foam trap even the smallest particles. The rounder design boosts airflow, as do the minimized seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process: Shorter seams = more foam = more air flow.
For many years, Twin Air Factory Pre-Oiled air filters were only available to their top professional race teams and O.E.M customers. The results were so good that they now offer the same factory treatment to everyone. Twin Air starts with a standard Offroad Dual Stage Air Filter and completely submerges it in their BIO Liquid Power Filter Oil. After the filter is massaged to ensure all pores are evenly coated with oil, it's placed in a temperature controlled room to allow the oil to completely cure. You just open the resealable bag and install.
- Pre-oiled with Twin Air BIO Foam Filter Oil using state of the art filter oiling machines, which provide ultimate consistency in pore coverage
- Fused, dual layer offroad air filter for motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, quads and side-by-sides
- Coarse, open pore outer foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand before they can damage your engine
- Fine pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles, while ensuring maximum air passage
- Thick, flat foam greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Fused inner and outer elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers
- Washable/reusable design for enhanced cost effectiveness, reusing a Twin Air foam air filter 40-50 times is common
- Exclusively formulated adhesive withstands repeated cleanings, even with harsh solvents or gasoline
- Slightly smaller than stock filters to increase air space around the filter and improve circulation
- High quality construction, assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit
- Evenly sized and distributed cell pores for even coating of air filter oil
- Green BIO Liquid Power air filter oil micro-coats the foam cell walls and prevents dirt, dust, mud and even water from entering your carburetor
- Boost your vehicle's performance with the first biodegradable air filter oil that works in all riding conditions, with the added convenience of wash down the drain cleaning
- Packaged in a resealable bag for added convenience
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.