Two Brothers Racing M-2 Silver Series Slip-On Exhaust System - Details
Highlighted by a natural finished aluminum inlet and outlet and with it's new badge design and famous Two Brothers Racing black Teflon coated magnesium end cap gives it a clean, polished look. Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts for maximum performance. All M-Series exhaust systems feature the TBR spiral wound perforated core, which gives each exhaust system that distinct, deep, Two Brothers exhaust note. All of our carbon parts are made with a high temperature aerospace grade epoxy resin. The carbon fabric is made with a 33 million modulus carbon tow then impregnated with the high temperature resin under very tight tolerances.
- Teflon coated magnesium end cap
- Stainless steel slip tube
- Clear anodized aluminum CNC machined inlet and outlet
- Stainless hardware
- Natural finish hardware accents
- Torx screws
- Viton O-rings
- Stainless steel reinforcing bands
- Aluminum TBR badge
- High temperature packing material
- CNC machined aluminum V.A.L.E. inlet
- CNC machined aluminum X-Lite retaining ring
- Spiral wound perforated core
- Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips
- Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing and instructions for installation
- Made in the USA
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use in California.
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.