Two Brothers Racing M-5 Black Series Slip-On Exhaust System - Details
The Two Brothers Racing Black Series exhausts downplays the raw power these systems unleash. Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, the Black Series are aimed at those who want absolute top level performance but smart and understated esthetics. Black Series systems are fitted with black bands, black inlet/outlets and a black endcap. Adding this Two Brothers Racing high performance Black Series exhaust system will help you gain additional horsepower and increase torque while lowering the overall weight of your bike. All M-Series exhaust systems feature the TBR spiral wound perforated core, which gives each exhaust system that distinct, deep, Two Brothers exhaust note.
- Stainless steel slip tube
- Black Teflon coated magnesium endcap
- Black aluminum CNC machined inlet and outlet
- Black hardware accents
- Black rubber lined mount
- Spiral wound perforated core
- Torx screws
- Viton O-rings
- Stainless steel reinforcing bands
- Aluminum TBR badge
- High temperature packing material
- CNC machined aluminum V.A.L.E. inlet
- CNC machined aluminum X-Lite retaining ring
- Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips
- Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing and instructions for installation
- Made in the USA
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use in California.
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.