Two Brothers Racing M-7 ATV Complete Exhaust System - CARB Compliant - Details
Starting from the ground up, the M-7 exhaust canister was designed exclusively to meet the brutal demands of offroad performance. Each model is engineered specifically for each application, with hours of track and dyno testing; proving the M-7 achieves the absolute top level in offroad performance requirements. Using only the highest quality materials available, the M-7 is built to last. Stainless steel slip tube and header with M-7 brushed aluminum alloy canister. Experience increased throttle response, more power throughout the power band and lighter weight. Two Brothers Racing M-7 stainless/aluminum offroad exhaust systems come complete with a U.S. Forestry Service approved removable screen type spark arrestor.Two Brothers Racing exclusive use of a stainless steel spiral perforated core, designed further enhances the sound attenuation properties of the muffler, while still increasing the HP and torque of each model. The M-7 also features a removable Teflon coated magnesium end cap for easy removal of the Screen Type spark arrestor or for adding one of the optional sound suppressor sound tips. Allowing you to lower the decibels from 3 to 8 dbs depending on which P-Tip you choose.
- Thinwall stainless steel spiral wound perforated core
- Stainless steel slip tube
- Teflon coated magnesium end cap
- CNC machined aluminum outlet
- Torx screws
- High temperature packing material
- Viton O-rings
- Stainless steel reinforcing bands
- CNC machined aluminum V.A.L.E. inlet
- CNC machined aluminum X-Lite retaining ring
- Aluminum TBR badge
- U.S. Forestry Service approved removable screen type spark arrestor included
- Made in the USA
Note: Images for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.