Vance And Hines Fuelpak CARB Compliant Fuel Management System - Details
- The Vance & Hines Fuelpak is the most straightforward and cost effective fuel management solution for custom tailored mapping on Delphi equipped Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other cruisers.
- Throttle position, sensor based system simplifies the process of fuel injection tuning
- Enables you to fine tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Duplicate O.E.M connectors for easy installation
- Very user friendly, plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required to map your system; simply punch in the values provided on the V&H website based off of your exhaust setup
- Simple push button interface for data input
- Over 10,000 map configurations available on Vance and Hines website
- Values supplied are for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems
- Fuelpak will also work with other exhaust systems (contact V&H tech support for tuning information)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
Note: Requires the use of a high performance air filter.
Note: C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-632-1: Settings are limited to 2007-08 Harley-Davidson models used in conjunction with exhaust systems and engine parts that qualify as replacement parts or have received an A.R.B. Executive Order only. This Fuelapk works in conjunction with your cruiser's factory oxygen sensors and provides improved fuel delivery at higher RPM and throttle openings.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to Chaparral-Racing.com/terms before purchasing.