Vance And Hines Big Shots Staggered Complete Exhaust System - Details
- Replace the excessive bulk and weight of the stock exhaust system and substantially increase horsepower and torque
- Utilizes the exclusive Vance & Hines Power Chamber
- The Power Chamber is a unique crossover system that offers all the performance advantages of a 2-into-1 race system yet retains the intimidating look of drag pipes
- Massive 2.5" diameter plasma-arc cut, full coverage heat shields that make them virtually blue-proof
- All Big Shots have the traditional Vance & Hines amenities which include a removable baffles, complete mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions
- Made in the USA
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to Chaparral-Racing.com/terms before purchasing.
Note: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carburetor motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance and Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
2002-2008 Honda VTX1800R/N Retro: Comes standard with quiet baffles installed.
2006-2011 Suzuki M109R Boulevard: Comes standard with quiet baffles installed.
2007-2011 Yamaha XVS 1300 V-Star: Will not fit Touring models.