Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Complete Exhaust System - Details
- Replace the excessive bulk and weight of the stock exhaust system and substantially increase horsepower and torque
- Maintain the intimidating look of a 2-into-2 motorcycle exhaust system while achieving the performance advantages that come with a 2-into-1 race system
- Power Chamber design which uses the volume of both mufflers to increase horsepower and torque
- The Power Chamber is a unique crossover system that offers all the performance advantages of a 2-into-1 race system yet retains the intimidating look of drag pipes
- Massive 2.5" diameter plasma-arc cut, full coverage heat shields that make them virtually blue-proof
- Comes complete with Slash End Tips for a completely custom look
- Removable baffles, mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time
- Made in the USA
- 2002-2008 Honda VTX1800R/N Retro: Comes standard with quiet baffles installed.
- 2006-2011 Suzuki M109R Boulevard: Comes standard with quiet baffles installed.
- 2007-2011 Yamaha XVS 1300 V-Star: Will not fit Touring models.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to Chaparral-Racing.com/terms before purchasing.
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Complete Exhaust System - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Complete Exhaust System - Questions and Answers