Vance & Hines Competition Series Exhaust Systems - Details
Note: Image is for style reference, may differ slightly according to model.
- Designed exclusively for drag race applications, this 4:2:1 exhaust is the ultimate design for peak power on stock, heavily modified and nitrous engines
- Quality, lightweight stainless steel construction with tapered headpipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance
- Slip-fit collector joints with "dual swivel end retention springs" and tuned length megaphone with optional baffle
- O&sub2; sensor bung in rear collector for wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring
- Systems weigh approximately 10 lbs.; 18lbs. lighter than stock ZX-14, over 21 lbs. lighter than the stock Hayabusa and 10 lbs. lighter than stock R1
- All include spring puller tool; Hayabusa also includes oil cooler bypass kit
- Fuel maps available for many combinations
- NHRA and AMA Prostar contingency fund for all Indy Series
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or Federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to Chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.
Note: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carburetor motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance and Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
Vance & Hines Competition Series Exhaust Systems - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Vance & Hines Competition Series Exhaust Systems - Questions and Answers