Vance And Hines GL Monster Slip-On Exhaust - Details
- In order to satisfy the loyal Gold Wing owner and provide them with an O.E.M quality muffler system, Vance & Hines started with a clean sheet
- Engineers developed a sophisticated sound canceling chamber within each muffler that provides a perfectly measured increase of the exhaust note and produces a usable increase in torque and horsepower
- The results are oversized slip-ons that feature an angular design finished with massive 61/4 wide machined billet end caps that elegantly accent the Gold Wings bold stance
- Full length blue-proof heat shields cover both the outside facing and inside facing tire/drivetrain components
- The mellow exhaust note and the distinctive looks of the new GL Monsters are proving to be a huge hit with GL riders who have longed for a system designed as well as the GL itself
- Made in the USA
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to Chaparral-Racing.com/terms before purchasing.
Note: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carburetor motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance and Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.