Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Complete Exhaust System - Details
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered motorcycle exhaust are a revolution in blue proof exhaust technology. The short, fat, straight pipe look with twin slash cut ends delivers unquestionable cruiser style. Never before has style and performance on this level been available at such an unbeatable value.
- A revolution in blue-proof exhaust technology
- Short, fat, straight-pipe look with twin slash-cut ends
- 220 full coverage heat shields featuring race quality black ceramic coating or show quality chrome
- Signature chrome badge and end treatment on black heat shields for a sleek contrast style
- 1-3/4" headpipes stepped to 2-1/8" muffler bodies
- Louvered core baffles standard
- Baffles, mounting hardware, and instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time
- High style and performance combined with unbeatable value
- Made in the USA
- 2004-2005 Yamaha V-Star 650: Must use O.E.M front headpipe. For use in 49 states, all states except California. For CA only use Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Complete Exhaust System For California Yamaha V-Star 650 (part number V18515).
- 2006-2009 Yamaha V-Star 650: For all states, including California, use Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Complete Exhaust System For California Yamaha V-Star 650 (part number V18515).