Vance And Hines Shortshots Staggered Complete Exhaust System - Details
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered motorcycle exhaust are a revolution in blue proof exhaust technology. The short, fat, straight pipe look with twin slash cut ends delivers unquestionable cruiser style. Never before has style and performance on this level been available at such an unbeatable value.
- A revolution in blue-proof exhaust technology
- Short, fat, straight-pipe look with twin slash-cut ends
- 220 full coverage heat shields featuring show quality chrome
- 1-3/4" headpipes stepped to 2-1/8" muffler bodies
- Louvered core baffles standard
- Baffles, mounting hardware, and instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time
- High style and performance combined with unbeatable value
- Made in the USA
- 2004-2005 Yamaha V-Star 650: Must use O.E.M front headpipe. For California only, use Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Complete Exhaust System (part number V1810-0559) for all other 49 states.
- 2006-2009 Yamaha V-Star 650: Must use O.E.M front headpipe. For all states, including California.