WTB Velociraptor Rear Tire - Details
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply, they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time.
- All mountain and Cross Country deep tread rear tire
- CONDITIONS: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Muddy
- Cost effective tires that feature grippy DNA rubber
- Robust 27 tpi impervious casings
- Wire beads designed for non-tubeless use