Yoshimura R-77 Street Series CARB Compliant Slip-On Exhaust System with Integrated Catalytic Converter - Details
Leading the exhaust industry with the recent focus on emission regulations, Yoshimura R&D pursued the opportunity and developed a 50 state street legal exhaust system. Producing fewer emissions than the O.E.M muffler, and weighing in 3.1 lbs lighter, Yoshimura R&D’s slip-on R-77 stainless steel exhaust with Catalytic Converter continues to improve power and torque of the already powerful Honda CBR1000RR.
- This slip-on exhaust system features an integrated three way catalytic converter
- Increases mid-range power from 4500 to 7000 rpm by up to 8HP and 10ft/lbs. of torque
- Weighs 3.11 lbs. less than the O.E.M muffler and produces fewer emissions
- Stainless steel tailpipe, muffler, and exhaust end cap
- Manufacturer durability and emissions warranty
- C.A.R.B. Executive Order number K-004
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary.