Yoshimura R-77D Race Series Non-CARB Compliant 3/4 Dual Outlet Exhaust System - Details
The R-77D is a dual outlet version of the race proven R-77 and boasts a carbon fiber cone end-cap. The R-77D requires no inserts or restrictions, increasing muffler packing life and providing five percent more open exhaust outlet area and as much as three decibels lower sound output (compared to the standard open R-77). The R-77D also offers greater gains in low and mid-range power without restrictive inserts.
- Stainless steel mid pipe and tail pipe
- 3/4 system configuration
- Superbike technology and styling
- Innovative dual outlet carbon fiber end-cap
- Trapezoidal shaped sleeve
- Large volume of packing material
- Straight baffle for ample flow
- Motorcycle exhaust with a dual outlet end cap design that puts an enticing twist on the style of the original R-77
- Requires no inserts or restrictions, increasing muffler packing ife and providing 5% more open exhaust outlet area and as much as 3 decibles lower sound output (compared to the open standard R-77)
- Offers greater gains in bottom and mid-range power
- Includes R-77D muffler, stainless steel tail pipe, installation hardware, and step by step instructions
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product is not legal to purchase or sell in the state of California.