Yoshimura UTV RS-4 Complete Exhaust System - Details
This RS-4 Full System pulls out all the stops! CNC mandrel bent using 304 Stainless Steel tubing for a long lasting, durable, and rust-resistant life. Headers feature an over-sized step tube design for maximum power through out the entire RPM range. 2 into 2 header design converges at the muffler inlet, providing ample exhaust flow. RS-4 Muffler features 304 Stainless Steel CNC rolled and robot welded canister shell. Staying true to the RS-4 Off-Road Systems, this system uses a carbon fiber end-cap. This system not only looks better, but out performs the stock exhaust system and weights less too.
Full System includes RS-4 stainless steel muffler with carbon fiber end-cap, stainless steel headers and tail-pipe, installation hardware, and step-by-step instruction.
- Constructed entirely from 304 stainless steel
- Polished 18 gauge 304 stainless steel CNC mandrel bent construction
- Oversized step tube design Mandrel bent merge tube collector
- Argon purged MIG welding
- Out performs stock exhaust system through out the entire RPM range
- Lighter than stock
- Meets or beats USFS noise and spark arrestor specifications
- Step Chamber pre muffler (select models)
- Spring secured slip joints (select models)
- Integrated O2 sensor bung (for integration with PIM2 and data box
- Retains stock header heat shield (most models)
- Muffler is 20 gauge 304 stainless steel CNC rolled, robot welded canister shell
- Polished 304 stainless steel deep draw endcaps
- Laser cut and CNC bent, and powder coated chassis mounting bracket
- Stainless steel closed end rivets
- Hi-flow USFS approved spark arrestor
- Silent Sport muffler packing
- Embossed, silk screened, and riveted aluminum name badge
- Anodized and laser etched aluminum muffler heat shield (selected models)
- Carbon fiber cap
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing/terms before purchasing.