Yoshimura RS-8 ATV/UTV Race Series Non-CARB Compliant 3/4 Exhaust System - Details
These Can-Am Commander 3/4 Systems are manufactured from polished 304 stainless steel and feature a deep draw polished stainless steel end cap. The muffler itself is quite innovative. It features a multi-staged construction that starts with a straight baffle that initially flows into a large volume perforated baffle chamber. From there, gases flow into a floating baffle that is integrated into the end cap. Inside the floating baffle is a USFS approved spark arrestor. Low 96db sound levels keep the RS-8 friendly on the trails or the track. The overall design produces big increases in power and torque. 3/4 Exhaust Systems feature stainless steel muffler construction, stainless steel 3/4 tail-pipe, installation hardware, and detailed instructions.
- Constructed entirely from 304 stainless steel
- Polished 18 gauge 304 stainless steel CNC mandrel bent construction
- Oversized step tube design Mandrel bent merge tube collector
- Meets or beats USFS noise and spark arrestor specifications
- Step Chamber pre-muffler (select models)
- Spring secured slip joints (select models)
- Integrated O2 sensor bung (for integration with PIM2 and data box
- Retains stock header heat shield (most models)
- Muffler is 20 gauge 304 stainless steel CNC rolled, robot welded canister shell
- Polished 304 stainless steel deep draw endcaps
- Laser cut and CNC bent, and powder coated chassis mounting bracket
- Stainless steel closed end rivets
- Hi-flow USFS approved spark arrestor
- Silent Sport muffler packing
- Embossed, silk screened, and riveted aluminum name badge
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product is not legal to purchase or sell in the state of California.