The Yuasa Yumicron Motorcycle Batteries have been designed with two extra plates per cell that helps to provide a longer life for your battery. The Yumicron Motorcycle Battery does not include the acid, however you should be able to find the acid at a local hardware store, car or ATV/motorcycle dealer. We suggest that you research where to find acid in your location before purchasing this battery. The battery will also require a charge prior to installation.
- PP (Polypropylene) cover and container thwart damage from gas, oil, and impact
- Heat-sealed, bonded unit fabrication protects against seepage and corrosion
- Unique sealed posts resist corrosion for longer battery life
- Special thin separators allow two extra plates per cell to be installed, for a 30% improvement in cranking performance
- Sulfate stop to reduce battery sulfation
- Patented separators provide high cranking power
- Through-partition construction delivers maximum power
- Engineered to protect against corrosion, withstand vibration, and deliver high cranking power
- May need periodic refilling
- 12 Volt
- One year manufacturers warranty
Chaparral carries several Yuasa Yumicron Batteries including:51814, 51913, 53030, HYB16A-AB, SY50-N18L-AT (w/ sensor), SYB14L-A2 (w/ sensor), Y50-N18L-A, Y50-N18L-A3, YB3L-A, YB3L-B, YB4L-A, YB4L-B, YB5L-B, YB7B-B, YB7C-A, YB7L-B, YB9A-A, YB9-B, YB9L-A2, YB9L-B, YB10A-A2, YB10L-A2, YB10L-B, YB10L-B2, YB12A-A, YB12A-A (w/ sensor), YB12A-A (w/ terminal adaptor), YB12A-B, YB12AL-A, YB12AL-A2 (w/ terminal adaptor), YB12B-B2, YB12C-A, YB14-A2, YB14A-A1, YB14A-A2, YB14-B2, YB14L-A1, YB14L-A2, YB14L-A2 (w/ sensor), YB14L-B2, YB16AL-A2, YB16-B, YB16B-A, YB16B-A1 (w/ terminal adaptor), YB16C-B, YB16CL-B, YB16L-B, YB18-A, YB18L-A, YB30CL-B, and YB30L-B.