Yuasa Yumicron CX Battery - Details
The Yuasa Yumicron CX Motorcycle Batteries are the first small engine starting battery to use "lead calcium" technology. This special technology means the Yumicron CX generates more power, requires less maintenance, and lasts longer than any other conventional battery. The Yumicron CX Motorcycle Battery does not include the acid, however you should be able to find the acid at a local hardware store, car or ATV/motorcycle dealer. We suggest that you research where to find acid in your location before purchasing this battery. The battery will also require a charge prior to installation.
- PP (Polypropylene) cover and container thwart damage from gas, oil, and impact
- Heat-sealed, bonded unit fabrication protects against seepage and corrosion
- Unique sealed posts resist corrosion for longer battery life
- Lead calcium technology reduces water loss, so the CX requires servicing (water filling) only about one-eighth as often as ordinary lead-antimony types
- Holds its specific gravity more than three times as long as lead-antimony type batteries resulting in a longer shelf life
- Generates 5% to 8% more cold cranking amperage than Yuasa Yumicron lead-antimony battery
- Greater reserve capacity and more starting power for high compression machines
- Longer periods between charges, especially during winter months
- Patented separators provide high cranking power
- Through-partition construction delivers maximum power
- May need periodic refilling
- 12 Volt
- One year manufacturers warranty
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Chaparral carries several Yuasa Yumicron CX Batteries including: YB16-B-CX, YB16HL-A-CX, and Y50-N18L-A-CX.