Become a Vendor
Are you interested in having Chaparral Motorsports sell your products? Are you a motorcycle parts distributor like Tucker Rocky or Parts Unlimited?
Chaparral Motorsports Merchandise Managers are committed to providing the products and programs that will insure the success and growth of our customers. Your help to in providing the needed program information is critical to our ability to make timely purchasing decisions.
Key elements of our program
- Know our customers.
- Determine how your product/program will help Chaparral grow the sales and profits within your product category.
- An important goal of our Merchandise Managers is to develop the optimum product mix within each of the categories they manage. Consider how your products complement other items within a product category.
- A program for transitioning from the currently stocked product to your product is a very important factor in any decision to switch product lines. Be sure to include allowances within your program that will help facilitate a program change.
- Present a complete program. By completing all details of the New Item Excel Document, you will be assured of presenting the most well thought-out program possible.
- You must present your BEST program. With Chaparral Motorsports’ financial strength and solid growth, we accept only the best programs.
We require that you provide the following price quotations when submitting your program:
- Cost with Prepaid Freight
- Cost with Collect Freight
A complete drop shipment pricing program should also be quoted.
The Purchasing Manager may require testing of your product(s) for quality assurance and product performance measurement. The vendor is responsible for reimbursing Chaparral Motorsports for any and all costs associated with testing of your product(s). Please note any product samples you wish to send become the property of Chaparral Motorsports. If you need the samples returned, please enclose a UPS call tag – or prepaid shipping label with your proposal.
Chaparral Motorsports’ high credit rating and tradition of no long term debt provides vendors the confidence to extend the most advantageous payment terms.
The standard method of receiving rebates is to allow the rebate payment as an invoice payment deduction. This deduction percentage would be in addition to the normal payment terms discount percentage.
Co-op Advertising Programs
Chaparral Motorsports promotes products through a variety of advertising components throughout the year. Please provide the specific details about the advertising funds available for this use. Corporate Advertising Co-op Funds – These are the funds used to create the direct mail circular program and other corporate produced promotional materials.
Please include your contact information on how to best contact you. List an email address and phone number.
Please submit your proposals, and any product samples, to our corporate office.
555 South H Street
San Bernardino CA 92410
Attn: Purchasing Dept
Please note any product samples you wish to send become the property of Chaparral Motorsports. If you need the samples returned, please enclose a UPS call tag – or prepaid shipping label with your proposal.